The Case Manager (CM) provides comprehensive case management services specific to the program(s) to which he/she is assigned, and tailored to the individual client’s needs. Case managers may be assigned to one or more HSD programs.
4 Year Degree
- Provide needs assessment and develop comprehensive plan for clients.
- In partnership with clients, families, and multidisciplinary teams, develop a coordinated case management plan focusing on each client’s identified needs.
- Develop a broad knowledge base of community resources and identify natural supports for implementing case management plans.
- Apply knowledge of procedures and interventions to address clients’ emergency/crisis situations. 24-hour availability via pager.
- Complete and submit all required program-related documentation (e.g., progress notes, reports, letters, service unit data) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain caseload as assigned and keep documents and file notes accurate and current.
- Provide transportation to clients in own or agency vehicle as needed.
- Work with local organizations and agency’s to provide and obtain services for clients.
- Ensure that client is meeting all requirements of program and following up with appointments.
- Participate in community networks and committees as assigned.
- Adhere to program and agency policies and procedures.
- Interact in a professional manner with clients, co-workers, personnel from public and private agencies and other members of the public.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Social Work, Human Services or other related fields. Experience in case management or related community work desired. Able to work competently with persons from diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds. Ability to manage multiple job responsibilities and clients simultaneously. Bilingual (Spanish-English) desirable. Valid driver’s license and insured vehicle.
|Job Category||All Job Posts, Other|