We are currently looking for key players to join a team as a Commercial Painter for our Chicago-land Region.
Some of the benefits of a Career:
- Full-Time direct employee – with year round employment
- 4 Year Accredited Apprenticeship Program
- Learn through our Industry-best training programs
- Health and Dental Insurance (eligible after 90 days)
- 401 K Retirement Plan with company match (eligible after one year)
- Paid Vacation (after one year)
- Competitive pay with Overtime After 40 hours/week
- Additional pay and incentives for travel work
- Basic hand tools used in our trade
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere
- Understand basic job site safety requirements
- Flexible schedule
- Willing to submit to the drug screen, physical, and background check
The Apprentice is responsible for learning the skills required to become a professional painter, assisting the crew with basic tasks, displaying responsible behavior, and showing strong teamwork ability. The Apprentice usually has little or no commercial painting experience. Some required skills for the Commercial Apprentice Painter Include:
|Understands basic PPE||Lock out / tag out procedures||Hazard Communication|
|Respiratory FIT testing||Ladders & Scaffolds||Fall Protection|
|AWP Certified||Materials Handling||Protecting Adjacent Surfaces|
|Basic Surface preparation||Intro to Paints||OSHA 10 certified|
|CPR/First Aid Certified||Job Hazard Awareness||Hand Tools Basics|
|Basic Job Housekeeping||Personal Responsibility||Teamwork Basics|
|90 Day New Hire Training Manual||Proper Lifting Techniques|
These projects include both interior and exterior work, small and large scale jobs, and repaints and new construction. The Commercial Painter Career Path focuses on developing a sound base of safety knowledge, developing skills to perform and evaluate high quality work, and understanding and exceeding industry production standards.
We offer more than just a job, we offer a Career. The company has created the professional standard for quality service and excellence in craftsmanship.
The Painters are the best in the business that are able to handle large projects such as office remodels, warehouse walls & ceilings, and large commercial exteriors.
|Job Category||All Job Posts, Construction|