We are currently looking for key players to join a team as a Commercial Painter for our Chicago-land Region.
Some of the benefits of a Career:
- Full-Time direct employee – with year round employment
- 4 Year Accredited Apprenticeship Program
- Learn through our Industry-best training programs
- Health and Dental Insurance (eligible after 90 days)
- 401 K Retirement Plan with company match (eligible after one year)
- Paid Vacation (after one year)
- Competitive pay with Overtime After 40 hours/week
- Additional pay and incentives for travel work
- Basic hand tools used in our trade
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere
- Understand basic job site safety requirements
- Flexible schedule
- Willing to submit to the drug screen, physical, and background check
The Commercial Assistant Foreman will have a minimum of 2 years commercial painting experience. The AF has expert safety and technical skills, and can supervise a project alone without assistance from a foreman for a period of time. The AF is able to work safe, produce quality work with no mistakes and meet maximum production standards. Some of the required skills for the Commercial Assistant Foreman include:
|Gas powered and air assisted spray rig experience||Equipment troubleshooting||80-120ft Aerial Lift Operation|
|Swing Stage Advanced||Production Reporting Basics||Crew Management Basics|
|Material Coverage Rates, Inventory & Ordering||Technology Basics (iPad use)||Safety Technician Certification|
|New Employee Trainer||Customer Communication Basics||Tech Data Sheet Advanced|
|Overspray Prevention Advanced||OSHA 30||Daily JSA Paperwork|
These projects include both interior and exterior work, small and large scale jobs, and repaints and new construction. The Commercial Painter Career Path focuses on developing a sound base of safety knowledge, developing skills to perform and evaluate high quality work, and understanding and exceeding industry production standards.
We offer more than just a job, we offer a Career. The company has created the professional standard for quality service and excellence in craftsmanship.
The Painters are the best in the business that are able to handle large projects such as office remodels, warehouse walls & ceilings, and large commercial exteriors.
|Job Category||All Job Posts, Construction|