We are currently looking for key players to join a team as an Industrial Painter for our Chicago-land Region.
Some of the benefits of a Career:
- Full-Time direct employee – with year round employment
- 4 Year Accredited Apprenticeship Program
- Learn through our Industry-best training programs
- Health and Dental Insurance (eligible after 90 days)
- 401 K Retirement Plan with company match (eligible after one year)
- Paid Vacation (after one year)
- Competitive pay with Overtime After 40 hours/week
- Additional pay and incentives for travel work
- Basic hand tools used in our trade
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere
- Understand basic job site safety requirements
- Flexible schedule
- Willing to submit to the drug screen, physical, and background check
Beginner level painter that has a minimum of six months industrial painting experience. The Painter 1 is responsible for performing basic painting skills, but does require more industrial training. Able to work safe, produce quality work with few mistakes and meet minimum production standards. Some of the required skills for the Industrial Painter 1 include:
|Brushing and rolling||Pressure washers Basics||Masking & Tarping|
|Airless Sprayer Basics||Industrial Prep Basics||Caulking Basics|
|Power tools||Industrial Paint Systems Basics||Aerial lift scissor|
|Scaffold Basic||Blasting Basics (everything up to blasting, containment setup)||Tech Data Sheet Basics|
These projects include both interior and exterior work, tank and silo coating, pipe and structure painting, sandblasting and much more. The Industrial Painter Career Path focuses on developing a sound base of safety knowledge, developing skills to perform and evaluate high quality work, and understanding and exceeding industry production standards
We offer more than just a job, we offer a Career. The company has created the professional standard for quality service and excellence in craftsmanship.
The Painters are the best in the business that are able to handle large projects such as office remodels, warehouse walls & ceilings, and large commercial exteriors.
|Job Category||All Job Posts, Construction|