Position: LPN (Home Health)
Location: Baltimore, MD
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Home Health is responsible for providing quality patient care and performing technical skilled care in the patient’s home.
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the healthcare team. May not alter the plan of care.
- As assigned, visits patients and provides nursing care according to plan of care.
- Participates in the in-service program according to LHC policy.
- Completes a progress note for each visit, and submits progress notes to the agency daily.
- Participates in the QA/QI plan and process.
- Continually observes and reports the patients nursing needs. Instructs the patient’s family in the care of the patient and maintenance of a healthy environment for the patient.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising nurse and/or physician the patient’s response to treatment and changes in the patient’s condition.
- Adheres to and participates in the Care Management process.
- Participates in staff conferences regarding patient care.
- Current LPN licensure in the state of Maryland.
- Current Driver’s License, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- CPR Certification required.
2+ to 5 years experience
Seniority Level – Director
Management Experience Required – Yes
Minimum Education – Associate’s Degree
Willingness to Travel – Occasionally
Candidates must have skilled home health experience with oasis admissions
|Job Category||All Job Posts, Nursing|